Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Class Activity 7

Pastic containers Co.3489 University Ave.Lubbock, TX 98502
August 17, 2007
Richard Brown, PresidentDirector of distribution Lubbock TX, 34588
Dear Mr. Brown:
This letter is regarding the defective beverage container (product number 1648 page 14 in your catalog), that I recently purchase. As a regular costumer of you brand I have never had complains with your products until now.

The bottom part of the container is to thin, and when fill completely, the container gave up. I paid $35 for a white tablecloth that was ruined because of the bad condition of the container that you produce. The cloth was purchase in France, and we don’t have the money to make another trip to buy a new one. This situation makes me want to never buy your products again.

This is a problem for us and I think that you will agree to. I would like to be compensated with a round ticket to France, hotel rooms for two nights, and a check for $35 to buy a new cloth.

Please respond and save us both a lot of time and complains.

Truly yours



Alan De La Torriente

Enclosure

No comments: