Thursday, July 12, 2007

First assignment

Psychology is a mayor that requires writing skills because we have to write proposals for grants to do experiments, we have to explain the process of an experiment step by step and we have to do a comprehensive debriefing of the experiment afterwards. The experiments have to be explain carefully so that every participant and the people that conduct it are able to understand every part of itProposals, instructions, personal letters, formal emails.· I don’t know exactly what am I going to do in my job but I know that in my mayor I need to be able to explain thoroughly how we develop experiments.· I will write for all the participants, for the advisors, for the head of the department because those are the people that I will be in contact.· Being an international student I hope that I will be communicating with many multicultural audiences.

No comments: